Music Banter - View Single Post - Atheism and its negative stigma...
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 09:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
It seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy, because the stigma could exists from non-atheists being called out as *******s. I would like to see a scientific inquiry to provide statical information maybe even a Venn Diagram to clarify at what percentage they are truly being *******s.

Do you feel like people are being *******s to Sansa? I am not choosing sides, and picking who is right and who is wrong in this matter, but in the manner it was handled, it seem like being a little *******-ery the way Sansa's response was replied to, no?...could I be wrong?
For your point to make sense she would have had to, as a theist, attack atheism, and we would have then had to respond in a confrontational manner. She did not attack atheism, and we did not attack anybody's position as a theist. She came in with a confrontational, off-topic post and was called on it without any name-calling. I don't see how we're being *******s.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote