Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 10:28 PM   #14157 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Whenever time travel is involved, there are bound to be some inconsistencies but they weren't that terrible especially for people that aren't really into comic books anyways.

The role of Wolverine in this movie is different from the story in the comic books because a different character was used for the time travel. I guess they didn't want to give a female character the lead and to a character that non comic book fans are used to. I would have loved for them to center on a different character. This is like the fourth X-Men movie that revolves around fucking Wolverine(yes I'm including his two origin movies).

I've also read that this movie was basically a goodbye/send off for most of the original X-Men cast/crew. Also Gambit is supposedly getting his own solo movie so there is that to look forward to but he is going to be played by Channing Tatum which I don't mind. Of course nerds are raging over that casting choice though like they always do prematurely.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote