Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 11:10 PM   #15643 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Don't get me wrong, believe it or not i respect women for more than their body i just never got the double standard how women want to embrace sexuality in their looks but get offended if they bring a sexual attraction to them

For me it's a little hard to explain cause honestly im not opposed to skimpy clothing on a hot girl, why would i? i like eye candy but there is also sense of moderation.

I measure it by degree, like, if a girl wears a long skirt i take it she doesn't wanna show off her legs but a girl who wears super tight booty shorts she KNOWS are too short shouldn't be all offended if guys stare at her butt, i mean wasn't that the point of her wardrobe choice?

She was the one who chose to wear that so why am i the pervert for looking?
the thing is whenever i bring this up im made out to be a misogynistic sleazebag? why?

because i believe they should be held accountable for how they portray themselves?
i also believe Males should follow this rules so it's not just about women
Basically what I'm reading is women dress according to being a sexual walking stick, and being called out on predatory behavior is their fault. Then after a long rant about women you throw a little "oh men too" to make it not look sexist. Really all I'm reading is self-entitlement where there is none.