Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #27927 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Aw man. **** day. Just gonna vent for a bit here, move along.

Right, so last night I couldn't sleep at all. I get insomnia sometimes. So, I took a sleeping pill someone gave me. I've taken the same ones before but it turns out this one was a higher dosage. Basically slept through my alarm for an hour and a half. So, 45 minutes late for work. Awesome. Hella ****ing crazy ass busy ass day with a **** ton of catering orders in the morning, totally backed up and behind schedule on everything all day. Cut the living **** outta my finger on the slicer around noon, so 4 hours left on my shift with a busted finger. Ever accidentally spill bleach on a cut while doing dishes? yeah. FUCK THAT SHIT. Get off an hour late. Get skipped by my bus twice because it's too crowded. Have to wait 20 minutes on my train because by the time I got to the station it's rush hour so basically free-for-all whoever can cram themselves onto the train the fastest gets to go home first. Fun ****ing times, yo. Oh. And this, customer was totally trying to pick up on me and I just now realized it.

"So, what are you doing after work?"
"I've gotta go home and take care of my dog. Probably gonna watch some TV and go to bed."
"You should come out with me!"
"I can't I have to take care of my dog."
"I have a car, I can pick you up."
-awkward silence-
"Here's your sandwich, I CAN HELP THE NEXT PERSON!!!"

I mean really. How am I this stupid? She was ****ing adorable.

But wait, there's more. I can't see more than 10 feet ahead of me because I'm stuck wearing reading glasses until I can afford to replace my regular pair. And my wisdom teeth are getting so bad that it's causing physical pain in my other teeth and cutting my cheeks. So ****ing sick of being broke living paycheck to paycheck. I can't even save up to move somewhere cheaper because everything I make ends up going back towards real life ****. And these kids, my age. It's so hard not to be envious and bitter around people who's parents pay for them to go to college and pay for their rent and ****. I can't even remember the last time I was able to buy new clothes. It's been at least a year.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote