Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:20 PM   #27933 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Oh damn this day I tell ya. Here ill tell you

A little back story here, Ive lived in Edmonton my whole life, but I currently live in Calgary for my current job. For all you non Canadian filth, that's about a 3 hour drive. My appendix burst a few days before starting my new job, and so I had tests and **** done in Edmonton. No surgery yet because I'm a bro

ooook so today I had a meeting with my surgeon as well as a Ct scan. Meaning I had to drive up to edm for the weekend and take a precious day off work (no sarcasm I hate missing work). And the Ct scan for whatever reason is rectal. Damn it if I didn't get a tube stuck up my hole shoving fluids inside. Reverse poop as they say. Not really fun and now I have to go back again in six weeks to do this all again. Still no surgery yet for a burst appendix which is cool I guess (its been about a month since it burst. Fun times)

Got a flat tire on the way back to Calgary. Luckily I was in town getting a burg when it happened I guess so I scrambled to fill it up and then took it in to get it patched. It took an hour and a half and then they told me it was unfixable. Oh ****. In this time I decided to walk around and found a mall so I just chilled and looked at random stores. Then when they call I go outside and someone ****ing rolled the monsoon card in jumanji. So I gotta jet my ass back to this place soaked in both mine and gods tears. Then realize I don't have a spare tire. Because I may be 'Ninetales' here on Mb but in real life I'm a huge dumbass. The place closes in 5 minutes. Real life ghost story here kids. Then in some strange act of mercy the kid working there blamed himself somehow so they replaced it with a brand new tire. Ok ok. back on the road. Enough gas to make it there and then some. Oh ****. Somehow over a quarter tank is blown in 15 minutes of driving and the bat signal from hell comes on on my dashboard. So now I gotta go to some 8 person town to fill up, thankfully the exit was close. Filler up and get back home in just under double the usual transit time. Damn what a show

Well thanks for listening Mb see ya around

tl;dr I saw a double rainbow and helped out a random lady pick a tie out for her son
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote