Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 01:53 AM   #2289 (permalink)
Paul Smeenus
David Hasselhoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post

Okay I realized I wrote that.

I did watch some of the games in that series though but I did not watch the entire series like I normally would have. I don't even know if I want to watch the game Thursday. I am scared to watch it. After that mess that went down over last summer I vowed to never watch the NBA ever again. Seriously. I get to emotional lol!

I am interested in hearing some of your opinions since you know "so much" about basketball.

Also just because someone did not watch every game in a series does not mean they know nothing about basketball. You still have yet to support your opinion.

I think I can clarify.

We think you have no objectivity whatsoever when the discussion involves the Miami Heat. We think you, and likely the people around you from what you've posted here, just hate LBJ and can't or won't get over the press conference (which was revolting but hey, let's move on). We think that you are exposing yourself as nonobjective as hell when you make statements that Miami "just barely" beat Brooklyn (as if that matters) when the Heat beat 'em 4 games to 1, two of those 4 wins being by double digits and one of them a complete and total massacre (again, as if that matters). We think you're letting your Heat-hating flag fly by calling Ray Allen (a fantastic player for years in Seattle and Boston before joining the Heat) "lucky" when he in fact, caught the pass, stepped behind the three point line, squared up and cold-blooded NAILED that three pointer.

You want lucky shots? Here's TWO of them back to back, one of them by the great Tim Duncan

Let's all complain about that.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote