Music Banter - View Single Post - Rap Battles
Thread: Rap Battles
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 07:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
i heard that the Fenix rises from the ashes/ but after me you'll look like you were in 5 car crashes/ cos you know ima beat you down/ what your wearing on your head-thats my crown/ shh....shh...listen whats that sound.../ thats the sound of the new illest rapper coming to town/ and thats me hobojesus/ you know you cant touch this you know you cant see this/ i'll take all your record deals and i'll leave you broke/ you musta eaten something that didn't digest cos i think you're gonna choke!
I dont rise from the ashes cuz ive never been burned/you gave it a shot but now the tables have turned/ 5 car crashes and i still walk away but the sixth will be your last cuz im headed your way/ now dont run and hide, im glad that youve tried/ but you need some more lessons if thats all you can provide/ and if you pay attention, youll see I dont choke/ but I did hear hobo swallows and someone said you deep throat/ a few words of wisdom/ from the wise to you/ give it up while you can/youre finished/youre through/ your flows are like lullabyes/ they put people to sleep/ theyre boring and weak/ youre a trick/ im the treat/ ill leave you with that/ had enough?/ i see your head in your hands/ beat me down? yeah youre real tough.