Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 08:50 AM   #907 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Spoiler for Having nothing better to do.:
Well since I've been getting so emersed in the world of thrones lately I just have to talk. Been consumed with the social network game Game of Thrones Ascent which is fantastic and utterly addictive.

I don't dislike the Starks. I'm just not really interested in some of their characters like Robb, Jon, and Bran. My favourites would have to be Ned, and Arya. Ned had this really strong sense about him that I liked. I like Sansa (I've sympathized with her this far, kind of the same way with Catelyn) and I never thought she was the dumb girl she was made out to be for a long time. Really went **** yes with her new gleam of confidence last ep.

I like all the Lannisters (apart from Joffrey but Gleeson did a wonderful job in making him repugnant) because I find them to be complicated interesting characters. I'm pretty conflicted about Jaime and brushing that Sept scene off as an utter **** up and failure by the directors vs. how cringe-worthy it was because he grew to be my favorite character in the whole show. Yes I'm still butthert. Still superb in the books though. I've always liked Tyrion's wit and cunning and his ideals seems to be in a just place. Tywin is just the boss, and Charles Dance is ****ing perfect as Tywin. Cersei... I can't help liking her, but I have a weak spot for bitchy attitudes/characters.

I really like Stannis, but the whole burning of infidels thing was a little far that made me question whether I wanted to see him on the throne. He's definitely grey and I like that.

Hate The Mountain, so much love for The Hound.

The Hound: Needle, 'course you named your sword.
Arya: Lots of people name their swords.
The Hound: Lots of cunts.

I don't dislike Dany, she is just so boring, even more-so in the books.

Bring back Blackfish. He was really the only Tully I liked.

Littlefinger is the creepiest of creeps but I like him. Major player. Well done character.

Can't wait for Dorne! I think they'll likely be my second favorite house after Lannister.

I don't have much interest with the Night's Watch part of the story, but Sam is nice.

Last edited by Rjinn; 06-07-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote