Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 09:07 AM   #27972 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
Becky has a little Yorkie mix, tiny little pooch. He was attacked by other dogs today, Becky was in sheer horror thinking her little dog was gonna get eaten. Vet's said no major damage aside from one puncture wound and a lot of swelling, poor little guy is in pain if he so much as moves. He's gonna be ok but he's a hurty little doggie today

Spoiler for poor little pooch:
Aw. Nothing worse than a hurt doggie. They're so sweet and friendly even when they're hurt that it feels like a crime against the universe that such a thing is allowed to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate paper doll View Post
Yeah I hate walking my parent's dog when they ask - he's a black lab and if he wants to chase a car or get at another dog there's no stopping him. Even with the leash, I've been yanked to the ground and dragged more times than I'd like to count.
One of my old Saint Bernards once dragged my mother for the better part of a mile because there was a man carrying a box of donuts in front of them. And when I say drag I don't mean she was carried off her feet. He just pulled at the leash and she was slowly dragged along at half the speed of smell while exerting all of her strength just to keep him from bolting.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote