Music Banter - View Single Post - Showbiz411 Writer's Emails Hacked
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
ericlemons34
Groupie

Default Showbiz411 Writer's Emails Hacked

Remember Roger Friedman, who was fired From Fox, Forbes, and the Hollywood Reporter. Well, we now know the reason he was fired from THR--here are his hacked emails. Note that the man Roger refers to here is NOT HIV positive.

Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 7:04 AM
To: rogerfriedman@att.net
Cc:
Subject: I Tried To Call You!

Roger, I tried calling you 212-406-9599? Is that the right number? How are you doing? How’s life at THR

Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 7:11 AM
To: PL [plalumia@gmail.com]
Cc:
Subject: RE: I Tried To Call You

No, you have the wrong number. It’s (212) 460-9599. You can also reach me at (917) 679-2972. THR is like a sinking ship. It’s pathetic. Eric Mika, who is HIV positive by the way, is an idiot and needs to go ASAP. But I’m not worried—I am thinking of just operating Showbiz 411 by myself. I have been getting a lot of traffic through Drudge and am also on full Google News Search as of the middle of January.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2010 7:15 AM
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: I Tried To Call You

Yeah, I think you would be better off on your own. That way, you can write whatever you want. Perhaps they can replace you with Nikki FinkeJ

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2010 7:27 AM
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: RE: I Tried To Call You

They would probably be stupid enough to do so. But since Nikki has breast cancer (I call it Karma), I don’t think she’ll be writing for very long. I hear her health is really bad and that she is hiring a ghostwriter.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2010 7:35 AM
Cc:
Subject: What?

Normally, I would condemn you for making such a statement about breast cancer. However, I understand this is Nikki Finke we are talking about J

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2010 7:40 AM
Cc:
Subject: RE: What?

There are people whispering that she has Herpes too. She used to date Refet Kaplan back when she was working for the Post—she probably caught it from him.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2010 7:48 AM
Cc:

Subject: RE: RE: What?

Lol! I want to hear more about your “gossip.” You are a trip! I have more interesting stuff on Nikki and Sharon. I have to tell you other stuff about what’s going on at Fox. I’ll call you later.
ericlemons34 is offline   Reply With Quote