Music Banter - View Single Post - bittorrent
Thread: bittorrent
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default bittorrent

i'm new to this thing, i was wondering , what are the major advantages of using this form of downloading? the only one that comes to mind right now is that you download the entire album in one try, no need to do a search for a particular song. i'm not very clear on how this all works, i downloaded that torrent thing you need and i'm searching for files through isohunt, and downloading them through shareaza....i gotta tell you, it's just as frustrating as searching through shareaza, only shareaza has more results, this engine i'm searching through is supposed to be very good, but it's giving me crappy results, not to mention that there's no point in searching for something a bit more obscure, also , a lot of results it gives me don't work, again, i'm not clear on how this works, but i thought you have to upload files somewhere, doesn't that mean they're always available? obviously not....also, i have a couple of more technical questions, what do the letters F S L mean when he gives me results? what does the Rel. mean? or the age? what the hell is a tracker URL and seeds?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote