Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 09:59 PM   #2378 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
you want an objective sports fan to come here and comment?

....Bahahaha! The irony. I'm in stitches. hahahahaha.
Yes

I already admitted I get emotional when it comes to the Spurs lol

But I can admit when they are wrong or could have done something better.

All I see is a bunch of ass kissing for Miami.

They flopped horribly tonight and the refs were awful.

They cheated and still barely beat the Spurs lol

Quote:
no he didn't. If he was in that much pain, he would have told the refs he couldn't shoot the free throws and someone else would have shot them. Parker thought he could do it, and that's on him. It's 100% his fault for not making them.
I don't think you are being objective at all.

Parker had to sit out after that flagrant cheap foul.

Did you see that?

He got hit in the ribs and that could have easily off set his jumper at the line.

Charmers knew what he was doing when he elbowed him on purpose.

I at least respect him for following through and not crying like a baby like someone else I know.

Quote:
Speaking of objective statements... That was not even close to a flagrant 2. You know how I know it's not? Because I watch a lot basketball games, and they always show the rules for flagrant fouls every time the refs review for them.
This does not justify your opinion or make it more credible.

I actually think this is very immature. Instead of giving me a lecture on "how you watch more basketball yada yada yada" (which really means nothing)

Why dont you explain to me with detail facts and evidence that proves that it was not since you "watch so much basketball"

I did not like it because it was dirty/nasty and uncalled for.

He did it out of frustration. He purposely elbowed him and it was a hard one. Tony had to sit out the game after that. His flopping behind should have been kicked out for that cheap shot but I'll take the flagrant 1...messing with my babies.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote