Music Banter - View Single Post - bittorrent
Thread: bittorrent
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
I personally see no advantages. Its what my MOM uses, but I can never find anything I want on there. I tried to download Blood Brothers about three months ago, and they just didnt seem to exist, anywhere. I spose it matters what time of the day you're searching, because you can only download something when the other member is online too, if I remember rightly.. Yeah, I just cant be bothered with it. Im just gonna keep pushing for my parents to let me download something with a decent supply of music on it.
what is up with this "i can't use a file sharing program because my parents wont let me" bullshit? you people that affraid that the feds are gonna getchya? a couple of months ago some kid actually added me on msn and asked if i can download some shit for him and then send it to him through msn.......!!!! i was like "*slaps* get the fuck outta here biatch!" and he actually resented me for it.....!!....anyway, off topic, a beautiful thing happened a couple of days ago, while i was cruisin mx, i hooked up with this chick on msn and she has like 10 thousand files of various music from all over the world and we've been exchanging loads of files ever since.....now that's beautiful.....like a swedish buffet.....sadly, there are not many people willing to do that

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote