Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 03:34 PM   #2457 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92
We would have to compare the circumstances based on the analogy you gave.
No we wouldnt. This was what i initially responed to

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
This is why I will never understand why anybody would compare him to the great legendary players of the past. They never hopped from team to team for a championship. They never tried to form a "superstar" team for a championship. Lebron is wack. He thinks he can "buy" his championships instead of investing in a organization and team to earn one. I will never understand the respect he receives. He is so overrated. I am glad he lost. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve it last year.
and then this

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92
Lebron moved to Miami for a championship and he is going to move again for another championship, yes thats wack. He has no sense of team sportsmanship and foundation. Thats all apart of being a great player. You have to build and support the players around you not always think about yourself and what you can get from something.
Neither have anything to do with him handling his leaving Cleveland poorly (which I do agree with but these are seperate conversations).

My issue was with you accusing Lebron of chasing championships, or more accurately, saying that that is an inherently terrible thing to do. Which I disagreed with.

My analogy was meant to show how moving to a new job for personal benefits is not a bad thing at all.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote