Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 08:18 AM   #28042 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Sorry to hear that man, but I'm glad it wasn't worse. Especially sorry to hear about not being able to play guitar for a while, that's always rough.
Thanks, and it's not as bad as I thought. The wrist (my main concern) is still a bit sore but I should be good in a week or so, maybe sooner. The massive gash on my forehead is a different matter. Chicks dig scars though. The not being able to walk, or stand correctly (for now) from my re-injury to my foot is a bit bothersome too since I can't use my wah while standing in a live situation which I'm gonna need to able to do in a month or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moss View Post
Damn. Vibes to you. I live in constant fear of damaging my guitar hand with my crazy mini biking lifestyle.
Thanks Moss. Love to put those things together with 'picked' parts with a buddy of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/carls.garage.9/photos

I don't normally ride em (let the kids do their thing, and I have my own dirt bike), but yeah the one time I decide to have a bit of fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
Holy shit dude, glad you're gonna be ok. Hopefully you got some burly pain meds. I hope you were wearing a helmet, or if you weren't then consider yourself lucky as fuck and you will from now on. Think of it as a road condom
LOL... road condom. I'm an advocate of helmets on a real bike, but I was just going around the block. Go figure. Thanks Mr Smeenus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Dude, no offense and I hope everything's good, but LOL at mini bike/go-cart collision.
None taken. Everythings fine Batty. Thanks.