Music Banter - View Single Post - Play any instruments? *would you like to? (if you don't)
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 09:16 PM   #828 (permalink)
MISTERQCUE
Groupie

Exclamation

'Sssup all!

New guy here & would like to intro'myself. A musician on/off for over 30+ years, I've experienced a small modicum (really small ) of success as a bassist (with some skillz as a drummer/keys & rhythm git) playing in var bands & some studio-session work. Performed on a coupla' albums produced by small, local-independent labels "back-in-the-day" (don't ask) & played with various Jazz/Funk/Rock-fused bands. Had the opportunity to perform with jazz-saxist, Frank Wes, pianist Walter Murphy (produced & recorded 70's R&B hit, "5th of Beethoven), former percussionist, Ed Franklin (son of Aretha) & several others.
Now-a-days, I write, perform, track & record my own music in my "home studio" trying my hardest to fuse today's sound with ol'-skool 70's funk/jazz/r&b/rock. I record to both ADAT's (I luv the that soft, analog-type digital recording) & ProTools (so easy). Music is my release from the stress of everyday life & hope to be able to share what I know as well learn from others.
'Nuff said.....
MISTERQCUE is offline   Reply With Quote