Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 09:26 PM   #2469 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
I am not debating the fact that he played well and contributed alot. I just can not say for someone of DWades status a season where 28 games are not played can be considered a good year for him. For another player, yea sure...but DWade is a future HOFer on a championship team going for a 3 peat.
I guess I would argue that the number of games played in the regular season is not a good indicator of how well a player is doing, but despite that, Wade's scoring output has dropped steadily over the past 6 seasons, and I think that's probably a good indicator of how Wade's game has deteriorated. Of course, he shot a career high from the field so I will argue that it is debatable at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
Multiple posters have cited evidence to support that Wade did not do stellar during the series. He missed alot of games during the regular season and he did nothing during the final series.

If you think that Wade had a good season then so be it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I personally didn't and I think he might want to think about taking a break because he has had previous knee problems and I believe surgery. That is to much pressure on the knees. He is a shadow of his former self.
It's not an opinion. It's difficult to say where Wade ranked in points-per-game this year because his statistic is skewed due to missing a third of the regular season, but if you count him among the league leaders in points, he is around the 25th top scorer in the league this season, out of some 400 players.
Take a seat 'son.

Also, that post was supposed to prove you don't know anything about D-Wade.

In an unrelated note, 'twas a sad day today for this man.

Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote