Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 10:03 PM   #4870 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Okay, serious post:

I'm not worth discussing. Some things I say, I mean. Some things I say, I don't mean, but it's never trolling. I say stuff that amuses me, stuff with a subversive message, but I don't post anything in order to bait anyone or stir things up. I don't like drama so I certainly don't try to create it. I'm a harmless joker.
I'm the same way, though I deleted the sentence 'it's up to the reader to decide if I'm serious' because on the internet, where you have to make due without the many nuances of speech and expression to convey your meaning, you have to make it explicitly clear if you are kidding or not. If someone reading your post can't figure out whether you are serious it's your (the writer's) fault.

On that note...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Mods:
Urban Hat €Monger is the best of the mods.
My only criteria for this is how funny each of them are, and he is the most hilarious by far.
Freebase Dali is second.

The rest of the mods are comparatively lacking in hilarity and need to step their game up in that department.
Vanillia in particular, who while has certainly made some hilarious posts, has also made a fair number of too-serious/droll comments that push her to last place.
This was entirely a joke that I conveyed poorly. I don't like detailing what I don't like about people, so I came up with something silly for this thread.
Vanilla is an awesome mod. <-- Not a joke, but a serious, true statement.