Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 04:53 PM   #4952 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
New Posts: Definitely my favourite function on Musicbanter. The first thing I check in fact. Often annoys me with spam, but that's not your fault so all is good.

User CP: We get along well enough I suppose. The problem is, I very rarely get any messages. It's not your fault mate, but you kind of remind me of that on a semi-regular basis. Yeah, cool function overall though.

Shoutbox: I like it when you are all different colours with drunk people telling me their business. I hate you when you are the same colour, but different users. That is the worst.

Mod Queue: I have no issues with you personally, but when you are like "Dude, you got 14 things to sort out LOL" I sometimes just ignore you for a while.

Delete Posts as Spam (with a special mention to "Ban User(s)"): Love hate relationship in all honesty. I mean, you do take up a lot of my time, and it's nice to have a clear out every so often... but do I really need to enter my password like almost every time? Seriously?