Music Banter - View Single Post - Iggy Azalea
Thread: Iggy Azalea
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 05:22 AM   #170 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Oh good, Sociology 101 threw up all over the forums again. You people can find racism and "cultural appropriation" ****ing any where. Until then, I hope posting on the internet solves your problems.

Whatever your opinion of Iggy - I've only heard Fancy and seen photos of her ass (by the way, is she appropriating anything with her ass, because I think white folks are supposed to have none, right?) - My point (that you ignored and climbed on your soapbox anyway) was she's a dip****.

If you can stop posting scripted responses from Jezebel and answer the question, I'd appreciate it.
If you would take the time to actually read my post instead of picking out one thing you don't like then writing a respond and crying about your question not being answered you will see that your question WAS answered. Not just by me but by Sparky as well. I'm not going to repeat myself. You can scroll back and re-read them both.

Quote:
Eventually, I assume you'll commit yourselves to something that actually makes a difference.
Not that this has anything to do with our conversation but unlike you. I actually make a difference in my community and do give back so kick rocks.

Quote:
She also happens to be from a former prison colony. I still don't get why you were expecting her to say or be socially minded.
Primo logic there bro. I don't expect you to be socially minded because we had slavery in the US.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote