Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 04:56 PM   #5433 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

1. What's your favourite television show?

Easily Adventure Time. I watch it like a little boy watches cartoons ever time. It's the portal to my inner childhood but it's also bizarre and deep. It just keeps getting better too.

2. What makes you the angriest?

I drive for a living. The way other people drive gets me so angry I can't stand it. I also hate people telling me what to do. YOU AINT MY DAD.

3. You have the opportunity to time travel with 10,000 American dollars (or 5877 pounds or 7331 euros or 1013850 yen or whatever the **** you buy your **** with) to invest in one company. Which would it be?

Tesla or anything Elon Musk is thinking up. I believe in that man.

4. Have you fulfilled any of your dreams?

Not a f*cking one of them.

5. What is your favourite song by The Fall? If you say "I don't like the Fall", this will result in a ban (Urban, back me up on this).

I've honestly never heard of The Fall. This troubles me. I'm sorry.

6. Post a photograph that you really like and why (the why is optional if you're too lazy).

This is my favorite image ever. One man, who is still pretty much unknown, stood up to an oppressive enemy, in the form of tanks, with a briefcase. Any person can stand up for what is right. Any person can make a difference. But the thing that I love most, is that there are two heroes in this image. The man with the briefcase, and the tank driver who refused to run the man over. Powerful in every sense.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote