Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 05:57 PM   #5434 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

1. What's your favourite television show?
ooo This is like picking your favorite child. So hard to do, I'll just have to list two of them. X-Files and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

2. What makes you the angriest?
Not much makes me angry these days. I guess I would have to say most of the people on my current city council and their actions.

3. You have the opportunity to time travel with 10,000 American dollars (or 5877 pounds or 7331 euros or 1013850 yen or whatever the **** you buy your **** with) to invest in one company. Which would it be?

Most definitely Apple

4. Have you fulfilled any of your dreams?
Yes one of them and the other I got so closed to but no cigar. One was joining the military which I did. Missed out on going to Japan though

5. What is your favourite song by The Fall? If you say "I don't like the Fall", this will result in a ban (Urban, back me up on this).
Who? I would say I don't like them but I've never given them a fair shot.

6. Post a photograph that you really like and why (the why is optional if you're too lazy).

There is something beautiful about being so lost in your lover's arms that you don't mind the hectic chaos that is going all around you during a riot.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote