Music Banter - View Single Post - Putting It Into Words: Why the heck do I love this stuff?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
And perhaps I’ve got this all awfully wrong and it’s a noble industry. Perhaps I’m being just as ignorant as before. I could be called a prude. But if so, the prostitutes should wear sunglasses to make the sightseeing less painful.
I won't so far as to say that it's a noble industry that doesn't have it's darker sides but the red light district of all places in comparison to some other places is a far higher standard/safe for the actual sex workers when it comes to prostitution. I still feel like you are viewing them as caricatures if you haven't even spoken with them and just judge them while passing by on how you perceive them to be by saying that have soulless eyes essentially.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote