Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupid **** That Annoys You
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 01:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
When someone answers yes or no to an inquiry that is not a yes or no question.

Example:

"Credit or debit?"

"Yes."

**** you.
Do you go to the website Not Always Right? It's full of idiot customers like that. Some of them get so angry when they are asked to choose and think saying "yes" is picking something.

My gripe is bus drivers who don't respond to me saying "hello". And then they take off before you can sit down so you nearly fall over.

One day I got on a bus, was sucking on an ice pop and was listening to music through my headphones. I see the female bus driver talking and looking my way, I look around, look at her and realise she is talking to me. I take off my headphones and hear her yelling at me to "stop eating food on MY bus!". Seriously she screamed it at me over and over. The whole ****ing bus was staring and it was embarrassing. I think because I look 18 that people think it's okay to talk down to me. The next part floored me. She starts driving from a stop and heads on route. She pulls out a flask with coffee in it and drinks it while driving. I took a photo of the bus number, get off, go home and call the bus company. The man who I told the story to said he would rip her a new one. He agreed it was totally rude and hypocritical.