Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:36 PM   #28131 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
today I bought a vintage jewelry box (I think it might be from the late 1950s) and the feelings that washed over me when I cradled it in my hands were incomprehensible. the way the insides gently dip from age, the soft interior, the feeling of knowing that someone as young as I (at some point) put their treasures in here, years before I'd ever had a reason to myself... there aren't words to describe it.

the clearest word I can use is "comfort" and I couldn't tell you why. it just made me so happy.
Mom bought me a gorgeous jewellery box but it kind of smells like poo when it's opened. We think it's something to do with the materials it's made with (is was new when I got it). I keep things in there but just have it closed mainly.

I am getting a cold because stupid piece of **** ****bags are coughing and not covering their mouths. I have gone OD on lemon, honey, vit c tabs, throat spray, and panadol. I'm utterly cold today too.