Music Banter - View Single Post - Need new stuff to listen to. Going insane
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Thank you Lisna!

I have a new one I released in April of this year that TH was going to review, but well you know... he's disappeared. Hope he finds his way back here soon.

As for the injuries, I'm getting better everyday! I really appreciate the thoughts since I came very close to ending my life, if not only my ability to play.
You`re welcome, P. Is it ok that I downloaded Dream and Whale as well ? I hope you don`t mind. In fact I haven`t opened them yet - I`d prefer to get to know Krill better first.

Yes, I hope Trollheart comes back, but mainly I hope that his situation doesn`t bring him too low. (If you are lurking in these parts,TH, please take care - of yourself as well as your sister.)

Yeah, it sounds like you had a pretty serious spill, Plankton. I saw in another thread that you have an enviable social scene based around your bikes, so this is absolutely none of my business, but you may want to consider it as a heads up, and go easy on the bike-riding in the future. Ever thought of dressmaking? Not quite the same adrenalin or status, but the biggest injury risk would be pricking yr thumb with a needle. Maybe someone on MB can even fix you up with a sewing machine !