Music Banter - View Single Post - Great Show Posters
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 04:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate paper doll View Post
Your collection is really impressive, I love that Melvins poster. Pics of your music room?
Glad you like 'em. I'll get some pics posted but it will probably be in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm in the process of completely re-modeling a bathroom which is next to my music room and while I was busting up the old cast iron tub, in order to remove it, the sledge hammer glanced off the rear of the tub and went through the wall between the bathroom and my music room. Luckily, none of my posters were damaged, as I had removed them from the walls prior to getting started. Since I'm going to be repairing the hole in the wall, I figured I might as well re-paint the entire room (something I've been meaning to do for some time, anyway) so I'll post some pics of the finished (new and improved room) after I'm done with my re-modeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
Psy fi....you have an amaxing collection and wonderful taste

but

I just have to point out that the Muffs poster was not done by Kozik....but rather by Coop
Thanks, Bob. Glad you like 'em too! I almost posted a pic of a Lindsey Kuhn poster I have, which I also thought was done by Kozik, but I caught it before submitting the post. The funny thing is, I was thinking that Muffs poster looked a lot like Coop's style (I have a few of his works as well) but I didn't look closely enough. Now that you mentioned it, I can see his signature on the poster. Oops!

It's a good excuse to change it and make my next post dedicated to Coop!

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote