Music Banter - View Single Post - Need new stuff to listen to. Going insane
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
They're all free so no problem. Here's the order I created them if you'd rather do it chronologically:

1. The Dream
2. Krill
3. Whale
Thanks, I`ll definitely take your advice and investigate The Dream first. I wonder if you have a personal favourite among those three albums?

Quote:
I also have dozens of other tunes that aren't up on my site, from all out shred fests to slow BB King, and Bonamassa style blues. I've worked with quite few singers over the years too, and have some folk style stuff, as well as a self produced album with the ex-singer from Zoetrope thats really low-fi production (my earliest attempts at recording). Let me know if you'd like to grab any of those, and I'll link you to it on SoundClick.
That`s very kind of you, Plankton; I`d be interested in some medium-paced blues or anything else that you`d particularly like to share, but I wouldn`t like to put you to any trouble, especially as I don`t know if I can access SoundClick.

I can`t offer you much in return, unless it`s a chance to hear this rather mournful song; as a musician in the post-Napster age you may be able to relate to the lyrics:-

Quote:
I really hope you were kidding.
^ Haha! Yes, of course!