Music Banter - View Single Post - End of the Century
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

so this is just an opinion

you are very wrong.....the Ramones were a thousand times better than Sex Pistols in both music, lyrics and "attitude"

in fairness Sex Pistols released one album....and it's a good one for the most part....Ramones released several albums....most of which are great albums

the whole Sex Pistols "attitude" may have started of genuine but then just became a marketing tool just like everything having to do with that band

i don't think Ramones ever wanted to be poster boys for punk rock....they were just four dorks from Queens who wanted to play rock n roll....stripped down and fast

Sex Pistols seemed to love being the poster boys for all that is punk....at least till they realized that they were being had just as much...if not more than anyone

anyways End of the Century is a damn fine documentary

Filth and the Fury is a good documentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate paper doll View Post
I'd watch it I suppose. The Minutemen one We Jam Econo was really good, I'm a sucker for documentaries.
We Jam Econo is a phenomenal documentary...although i must admit that towards the end....when Mike Watt is driving around LA pointing out infamous spots and talking about D Boons death.....i start to loose it
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote