Music Banter - View Single Post - Where do you get your news from?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 11:57 AM   #66 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

I get my new music news from this site, friends, and ultimatemetal.com

New science and technology news USUALLY from sciencedaily.com

Those are really the only two things I care what's new with. I don't see why I'd have to view multiple sources though, this particular subject matter is not capable of much bias. I guess I get random biased stuff from a morning show here called 'Dave and Chuck the Freak', although it's mainly entertaining true story anecdotes with commentary.

Also I just wanna share, that I've been on this earth long enough to notice the only perceivable differences in my life to be the ones I made. There has supposedly been a lot of political change... haven't noticed any evidence of it. I'm sure it's happened, but I hardly look at the tax stub on my paychecks or pay much attention to gas prices or care if other countries are suffering. Or other people, for that matter.

Don't get all high and mighty because politics or the economy are a hobby of yours, that's all I'm saying. Because that's exactly what they are.... hobbies. News watchers can be worse, more pushy, and more self righteous, than door-knockin bible thumpers.

I only care if it's a big deal that's gonna drastically impact my life in the next year. Like the minimum wage here in Michigan being raised to 10 an hour! I'm ****in against it. No reason burger flippers should be making as much as reasonably intelligent receptionists or IT workers, and you know everything else is gonna go up in price when that happens.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions

Last edited by Carpe Mortem; 07-08-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote