Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #5455 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

1. What was your favorite place to go as a child?

My dad would take me "railroad hunting" which was his nickname for getting in the car and exploring abandoned railroad trestles, tunnels, and cemeteries. It was just me and him in the truck for hours. I miss those days.

2. What was the worst/most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you on a date?

I haven't been on many dates but the worst was seeing the movie "What Women Want" with four 13 year old girls when I was in 8th grade. No action...just bad movie.

3. If you could indulge in any vice without consequence (ie smoking without ever getting cancer), what vice would it be?

Drinking without a hangover? Sign me up.

4. What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Sausage.

5. What's the stupidest thing you've done in recent memory?

When I was in college I commuted to school. One morning I got out of my car, went to two classes, returned almost two hours later only to realize that I had left my car running with the doors unlocked the entire time. It's one of the stupidest things I can think of anybody doing let alone myself. I'm not proud.

6. If a band wrote a concept album about your life, what band would it be? What would the track list be? And what would the album be called?

Yeah I'm in no mood to do this one. I'll come back to it maybe.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote