Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:55 AM   #5473 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

1. What was your favorite place to go as a child?

I used to love going to visit family. We always used to go on fun little vacations and have big dinners and it was just the best.

2. What was the worst/most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you on a date?

ON THE WAY BACK FROM A NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION WITH MY BOYFRIEND i WAS STANDING AT THE TRAIN STATION WAITING FOR HIM TO GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND I JUST TOPPLED OVER I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THIS **** JUST HAPPENS TO ME ALL OF THE TIME. everyone saw. It happens to me so much I don't even get bothered anymore tho tbh

3. If you could indulge in any vice without consequence (ie smoking without ever getting cancer), what vice would it be?

Had anyone said eating yet? I mean like indulging in all types of good food without it poorly affecting your health.

4. What's your favorite kind of pizza?

I try the chicken pizza everywhere I go but there are two places by my house that make it best. Chicken pizza is my fave. Also the place by my house makes a sicilian slice with chicken and vodka sauce omg.

5. What's the stupidest thing you've done in recent memory?

Just because the person I quoted this from was talking about something @ the car place, there was this guy and he was doing my wheel balance for free because some duderella on the phone gave me the wrong price and **** and I was all like NAHH B. Anyway so the dude @ the car place was giving me a *winkwink* deal and was like, "Looks like all your tires were bought here!" They weren't, but if they had been, it would have been free. But instead of understanding that he was giving me a deal I yelled "Oh, so FREE?!" And my mom was like omg stfu do u know anything. And it was very silly of me.

Oh also I went to a concert and drank a lot and didn't drink any water so I like fainted in front of my coworker that came with me, that was no fun at all.

6. If a band wrote a concept album about your life, what band would it be? What would the track list be? And what would the album be called?

I mean if my fave band Coheed wrote an album about my life and had a bunch of those really long names and **** I'd be down with that. It would be called............................................ .................. "Brown People Probs"

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote