Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:36 AM   #28217 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Of all places, Bodycare would be the least flattering were I to shave it off.

And I'm guessing she doesn't like me because I am male. She has only hired two men in 16 years. Fired one for flirting (not the girl, obviously) and me... who has apparently not met her high standards. Making the occasional joke, talking with colleagues and having a wee more than once per shift (these were actually reasons why she didn't want me to stay). I'm terrible.

Fortunately for me, she was forced to offer me the job anyway.
You are terrible. Weeing all over the place and what have you.

I still think it's because you won't shave your head. Making you a threat to all the thinning haired women who may or may not shop at Bodycare.

Could it be your hygiene? I mean as much as I would like to say I know what you smell like I don't. Is there a pungent oder when you walk by? I mean the place is called BodyCare.. . (BODY-CARE.... I mean if you don't shower why should anyone else?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote