Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:10 AM   #5476 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
[B]

2. What was the worst/most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you on a date?

Oh jesus. There was the time I hid from a date. After arranging to meet up with a girl later on in the week, I promised we'd do something really cool. Massive bluff. I had nothing. I spent nights frantically googling 'first date ideas' but nothing made any sense. I didn't want to go ice skating. I am like Bambi on ice, didn't want to look dumb. I had planned on buying a bunch of decorations; bobbles, tinsels, stars and such and decorating trees up the park (It was around Christmas time) seemed like a cool idea. But in an unexpected twist, someone else had beat me to it. All other plans I had crumbled and instead of saying 'err, we could just go for a drink' I turned off my phone, turned off my internet and hid in my bed, completely blowing her off. I literally hid in my bed.

As for most embarrassing thing I did on an actual date, I tried to kiss a girl when I was 16 after we'd been bowling and I was getting off the bus. I went in for the kiss but she didn't and I ended up just kissing her nose. I had stayed on an extra two stops to work up to that moment, and I actually kissed her nose as she looked confused, traumatizing.
WINNER!

what is donner meat?
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote