Music Banter - View Single Post - Recent Metal Purchases
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #296 (permalink)
Musicfanatic
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Sepultra
Uh, I think it's Seultura...

Quote:
EDIT: lol, I remembered more. I know I said I wasn't interested in buying Slayer albums, but I decided to buy Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood by Slayer. Also I guess I can include Metallica's first six albums, Megadeth's first three releases, and Bathory's first three albums as I got those in the mail only recently.
Awesome! Good for you; exiting the iTune/mp3 era and going back to the good old days of sludging through every song on the album! I'm glad I didn't grow up in this new era of only downloading one song you know you like, because I wouldn't have known about the other gems you can find here and there.

Speaking of songs that are just the essential ones, greatest hit albums has a great deal to be talked about. Like when you go and try a new band through their greatest hits, you often cannot find a song that you might have liked more than those that are the most popular. Iron Maiden has a song I don't believe that you can find on a compilation: Flash of the Blade - my favorite track by them!

So, in closing, you cannot fathom just how much good stuff will be missing if you only buy particular tracks... Thank you for reading
Musicfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote