Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #15991 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

Being trained by girls about 5 years younger than me at this new job.... which wouldn't bother be, I don't discriminate against age... except they fail to comprehend that I've worked with various inventory and accounting software for close to a decade now. My learning process for this one does not require having them pipe in with figures for every field I need to put data.

Also, more frustrating, they don't need to say 'now tell them the total and ask how they'd like to pay' when the customer is standing right there. No ****ing ****. Thanks for making the customer feel awkward and me look like one of your shy inexperienced peers.

Hard to explain but damn am I annoyed.... I will continue the job search, **** this glorified cashier ****. I've worked as a credit union account representative and blue cross member services coordinating benefits and making account changes. I think I'd prefer that more professional work environment. I thought at this pay I'd be working with adults who show me the respect my experience necessitates.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote