Music Banter - View Single Post - The Country, Folk & World Recommendation Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 03:44 PM   #326 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
It must be my lucky day, passing by here when Lisna is around to leave a recommendation! I love that Ethiopian goodness! So awesome. *downloads immediately* It's so supernatural!
^ Haha ! Thank you misspoptart, that`s really nice of you! I`m very glad you like Ethiopia. Isn`t the singer something else? How can she pack so much yearning beauty into that one word, "Ethiopia" ?

Oddly enough I was thinking of you the other day because I was listening to the Niyaz album you recommended, what? a year ago? The music is so well put together; it`s become a firm favourite of mine. Many thanks for that recommendation.
( Here`s the thread for anyone interested:- http://www.musicbanter.com/country-f...yaz-niyaz.html )

I could say the same of you, Miss P, - that you are not often in MB these days. I know you`ve got your fancy new office-lunchtime friends to hang out with, but please don`t make yourself a stranger here, ok?

Last edited by Lisnaholic; 07-10-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Lisnaholic is offline   Reply With Quote