Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #5506 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What's your favourite scent? What's one smell you just can,t get enough of?

Cooking meat. I don't know if there's a more beautiful smell in the world than that sweet, smoky smell of hot, dead flesh.

2. You have to go on a hot date with another MB member. Who is it and where do you go?

James. McDonald's. He's paying.

3. Ever been in a fight? What happened?

Only on this site is it assumed that you've only ever been in one fight at the most. I've won and lost any number of fights. Haven't gotten into one since school though.

4. Do you have any scars? How'd you get them? Joker style.

No good stories unfortunately. I have a scar on the back of my head from when I stood up too fast in school, lost my balance, and cracked my head on the floor. The only other notable one is an almost one inch long, eight of an inch wide scar on my forearm from a broken broomstick fight at military school.

5. What are your favourite names? If you had a kid or bought a puppy tomorrow what would you name it?

I hate boring, normal names. I'll be damned before I name my kid something lame like John or Anthony or Alice or Jane. **** that. I could go with any number of names from the ancient world, like Tiberius or Xerxes (yeah, I could give a **** what happens to my kid at school). Girls' names would take more thought just because the number of well known historical females, and thus the number of cool historical female names, is considerably less. Oh, maybe Brynhild. I likes me some Norse mythology. Sigurd for a boy too. Too bad Siegfried has been forever tainted.

6. In a similar vein to last week's. A movie about your life is released. Who directs it, who stars, what's it called, what's it about, and what genre is it?

Michael Bay directs. Paulie Shore plays me. Paulie Shore/Me is cryogenically frozen and wakes up 1000 years from now and has to save humanity from an all female race of genetically engineered sex aliens. Sci fi/action/romance. Seriously, who wants to watch a movie about my life? Might as well cover up the truth.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote