Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 06:07 PM   #5508 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

1. What's your favourite scent? What's one smell you just can,t get enough of?
Bonfire

2. You have to go on a hot date with another MB member. Who is it and where do you go?
That one person who annoyed me that one time... we'd go out to the middle of the hot desert and I'd shoot them.

3. Ever been in a fight? What happened?
A few scuffles but the most interesting is when I flying punched a dude at work. He was really ****in annoying and should have been fired multiple times, but the place had a web series and people really liked his persona or something. I don't like to hurt people casually, fights are lame.

4. Do you have any scars? How'd you get them? Joker style.
I have a **** ton, all with their own unique stories and some with names. Personal favorite is a scar on my chest from a bloody kinkfest, it's about two inches long and raised. I love scars, to be honest. They are my preferred body modification. Will be getting either a branded or scarification ankh on my back at some point.

5. What are your favourite names? If you had a kid or bought a puppy tomorrow what would you name it?
Something with two seperate words and probably derived from the latin meaning of ' dead cosmos' or something. Pretty much every character I've ever made in a game, I get made fun of for it a lot.

6. In a similar vein to last week's. A movie about your life is released. Who directs it, who stars, what's it called, what's it about, and what genre is it?
No. Autodocumentary only.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote