Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicians You Would Date/Bang
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 07:53 PM   #78 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
It's a party, people hook up at parties. Big whoop. That bish is a bish. The bolded part... I know the feelin. Waking up not knowing where the **** your shoes are and looking for them for a half hour is a strange and unsettling experience.
Well, in her defense, it wasn't like a party party, more like a group of friends and acquaintances getting together to getting socially wasted. There was no one else hooking up, we just sort of started making out in the middle of the group for no apparent reason (I'm pretty sure it involved us having a mock screaming match that ended with him aggressively yelling "HEY, WANNA MAKE OUT?!" and me responding "SURE!") before moving to the other side of the garage and they were all just kind of stunned. In all honesty it was kind of like one big, epic party foul on our part.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote