Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #28311 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Had a weird experience yesterday.

Went golfing at a course that does weddings. Went out when the reception was getting started, played nine holes, came back and there were ambulances in the parking lot. Turns out one of the older ladies who attended the wedding had a heart attack and basically died before she hit the floor. As we walked past the ambulance, we saw them doing serious chest compressions through the back window. It was heavy.

I wish I had a camera in my eyes because what I saw was just powerful. From my viewpoint, all the doors to the bus were closed and I could only see through the window and to the right of the bus was one of the bridesmaids. There were other members of the wedding outside but from my angle she was only visible, standing next to the bus, with a look of utter shock and sadness, holding her hands to her mouth in silent prayer. It was a powerful image of life I'll tell you that much.

I just can't imagine what that was like. Having the best day of your life coming to a screeching halt like that. I felt and still feel horrible about it. That's life though. I hope those people are doing okay.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote