Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 09:17 PM   #5528 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

1. What's your favourite scent? What's one smell you just can,t get enough of?
Clementine oranges.

2. You have to go on a hot date with another MB member. Who is it and where do you go?
Arya and me; travelling Westeros to avenge our wrongfully murdered family. #TheNorthRemembers

3. Ever been in a fight? What happened?
I've been in a lot of fights, I couldn't control my temper until I was in my late teens.

4. Do you have any scars? How'd you get them? Joker style.
I have a lot of scars too, mostly from fights. A lot of em are self mutilation, some are from being a clumsy fuck. I also had three on my face where my snakebites + monroe used to be, but now its just two since I put my monroe back in. My fave are my cigarette burns, the shit you think is romantic when you're sixteen is so wack.

5. What are your favourite names? If you had a kid or bought a puppy tomorrow what would you name it?
Gross, I kind of like ignoring the fact I have the means to carry a child. If I got another cat though I'd name him Loras to match my babby Renly

6. In a similar vein to last week's. A movie about your life is released. Who directs it, who stars, what's it called, what's it about, and what genre is it?
Helena Bonham Carter + Alex Turner, but theyre werewolves. It's a supernatural romance. Hell yeah
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote