Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 07:32 PM   #378 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
Sorry to hear about your friend, Bob. Addiction is a heartless, unforgiving, relentless sickness and it will do whatever it can to drag its victims (sometimes kicking and screaming, but not hard or loud enough) back into its arms.

Spoiler for came here to share this but my sentiments to Bob are more important, hence the spoiler:
that feeling when you have to pick up a few cosmetics and the store has a manufacturer's coupon for every single item you happened to choose.

Ah I know that feel so hard, I just bought a bunch of makeup from eyeslipsface...

35 dollars for the whole lot praise the old gods, half of it was free cause of some promo!!! and thats not even the lip glosses and the lipstains
also you should check them out, their stuff is so quality and I got an awesome cream eyeliner that comes with a little brush. I remember talking about how hard it is sometimes w/ the carpal tunnel getting it so right or w/e (at least I think), you can also get a little makeup remover pen for 3 dollars so I imagine that would be x1000 as helpful in getting your makeup perfect. Although your eyeliner is p flawless already
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote