Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:26 PM   #381 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
Ah I know that feel so hard, I just bought a bunch of makeup from eyeslipsface...

35 dollars for the whole lot praise the old gods, half of it was free cause of some promo!!! and thats not even the lip glosses and the lipstains
also you should check them out, their stuff is so quality and I got an awesome cream eyeliner that comes with a little brush. I remember talking about how hard it is sometimes w/ the carpal tunnel getting it so right or w/e (at least I think), you can also get a little makeup remover pen for 3 dollars so I imagine that would be x1000 as helpful in getting your makeup perfect. Although your eyeliner is p flawless already
It's been a while since I've seen that brand! I have one of their powder brushes. It's super soft. Been thinking of experimenting with different types of eyeliner brushes in my spare time. I've been having some really tricky days (must be the heat) with my hands this past week but I've never left the house looking less than my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
Well most things you're supposed to throw out at 6-12 months, but it lasts quite long. The only thing that doesn't last for me really is eyebrow pencils and my 20 dollar eyeliner (SIGH)

I have sooo much makeup tho
I've been using the same eyeshadow for like 2 years. They seriously last forever (and I'm the cheapest person ever). I bought new ones today, though.