Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 02:39 PM   #28356 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Monday I rode my bike four and a half miles to the video game store to replace the cord to my XBox 360, in weather with a heat index in the hundreds, only to find out the ******* at the store gave me the wrong cord. So today I went back to the store to replace the replacement, only to find out that they didn't have the one I needed. But a nearby Gamestop did. Now, given the distance I'd have to travel to get to this store, combined with the distance I'd already traveled, I'd normally have said **** it and waited for someone to give me a lift, but I was so fed up with the bull**** that I just decided to go and get it over with. Now I'm back, after riding my bike for what I calculate to have been at least seventeen miles in all. At least. Thankfully about halfway through my journey my ass became numb, cause before then it was starting to feel like it had gone twelve rounds with Liberace. But my 360 now works! So now I'm going to ruin my new found good mood by playing my new copy of Dark Souls. FML?
The stereotype of the sedentary gamer has been smashed.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote