Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 06:06 PM   #28358 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

ugh

today started off good.

Woke up, made banana bread and applesauce with some leftover fruit that was starting to spoil. Decided I should get some new shoes and maybe a haircut- just a trim. Went to the mission, got stalked by some sketchy mother****ers. Scratch that. Went to the Haight. And then I remembered everything that makes me hate this city. It was like every single person on Haight today was just some stereotypical transplant with the same ****ing generic, superficial, disengenuous attitude that I'm just so ****ing sick and tired of being around. I swear I graduated high school, really, I thought I did. But apparently I didn't. Either that or so far being in your early twenties is just as cliqueish and boring as being an adolescent. Even the freaks and weirdos are just... rich kids from Walnut Creek and LA, reliving the hippie and/or gutterpunk lifestyles of yesteryear. Don't have enough money for that speedball? Better hit up gramps and grams at the retirement home in your Sunday best. Tell um you need it for uh, books. For college. I feel like that dude on Family Guy that calls everyone a phoney- I wonder if I'm just an ******* or if I'm actually right. Either way I need to find a way get the **** outta here. Job hunt is bust, apparently I'm either unemployable or no one is hiring.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote