Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Metal Band Ever?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 06:04 AM   #250 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Reflection
This thread could be divided into two sections A: being the worst Metal band from a Objective point of view and B: being the worst metal band from a Subjective point of view, my intention is not to complicate things but it seems this whole thread is very Subjective, we're stating the worst metal bands we have heard based on whether we like them or not, it would take a lot of thought to determine objectively the worst metal band we have heard but even then you would have to define what "worst" means and this would condition the freedom of music.

When you take it down to this a worst metal band cannot exist as everyone has there own idear of what they like or not...whether it is objectively good or not is a compleatly diffrent thing and as now music cannot be based on Musicianship to determine how good it is makes it impossible to make an Objective decision as to what the "Worst" metal band is

However You could define how well a band conforms to a paticular genre and how badly a band fails at meeting the criteria for diffrent Musical Genres, but even this conditions the freedom of music.

Heh but i assume your intentions of this thread were along the lines of: "Which Metal bands have you heard which you dislike the most?"

I can't decide the band within the Metal Genre which i dislike the most...i will have to get back to you on that one.
I agree completely, it was really is all subjective.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote