Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 03:58 PM   #451 (permalink)
skyline
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedub Dude View Post
What sites do you use? I know of crunchy roll or something
At the moment I'm using watchanimestream.com and lovemyanime.net , like you said tablets sometimes have a tough time with streaming sites as some videos require flash, I've had good luck with them in that regard, you can also hold press on the video while it's paying to download and watch it later, saves waiting for it to buffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It can be kind of a pain if you're concerned with sub vs dub (which I am, **** dub)
There was one series I was following where every now and then the sound would cut out halfway through the opening, I had to watch the dubbed version of that episode just to get the audio.

I don't usually go for dubs, certainly not if it's going to be a long airing anime and I've to wait an extra year or two for the dubbed version to come out, but I prefer comedy centered anime (like k-on) dubbed, reading subtitles makes you miss visual cues, you either read it too fast and wonder what's going on until the animation has caught up or you miss it completely, either way spoiling the joke.

Last edited by skyline; 07-21-2014 at 04:16 PM.
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote