Music Banter - View Single Post - Idiot teenager posts smiling Auschwitz selfie
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
In case you almost had a hint of faith in the younger generation, this young lady has come along and ruined it for you.

She is also apparently unaware that she's being trolled by someone masquerading as Adolf Hitler.

As for her reasons for taking a smiling selfie in front of a Nazi death camp:

Just look at all these things she's got to smile about!

And this, my friends, is why I refuse to procreate. No matter how good of a parent you think you are, your kid might turn out to be an idiot.
No one really knows what she is thinking of at that moment, so she really shouldn't be called an "idiot." It could be anything she feeling at the time. The only evidence it what she said that both her and her father were suppose to go to Auschwitz. But unfortunately he passed away. Maybe the visit cause her to think of her father and recall that painful time in her life. For all we know she could be thinking "I made it dad." She's looks stressed because her forehead is wrinkled from tension, what I see is a picture of mixed emotions. It could be at the time of the selfie a bittersweet moment for her to fulfill for the both of them alone what they once planned together.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote