Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 04:36 PM   #14323 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Snowpiercer

i agree 100%....the school scene was so fucking weird that it drew me so much further in than i thought i would go with this film....and probably my absolute favorite scene

in all honesty one word comes straight to mind when i reflect on this film...."Brazil"....Bong Joon-Ho had to be paying some major homage to Gillian's Brazil....that train felt so much like his dystopian society it was beyond a homage and more of a continuation....even that opening scene of planes reminded me of Brazil

i agree 100% about Swinton...in Grand Budapest Hotel she was an adorable and very well done up old maid.....in this she was a hilarious totalitarian....and in Only Lovers Left Alive the perfect example of the woman of my dreams (except for the drinking blood part....although i think i could get used to it ).....she is really batting a hundred this year

i think by the time Evans got to Wilfred i had an idea of just what was actually going on....but that mainly had to do with Wilfred's reception of him.....and me thinking of just how this type of situation could actually work for 18 years....but i was still surprised at Wilfred's explanation

Under The Skin

ok exo....i know i just sent you a message saying that The Congress is on VOD and you should watch it.....but you may want to let Under the Skin settle....The Congress is a very different type of disturbing surreal ride

i felt the whole movie had such a perfect concentration on long thought out shots....and that it added so much to the general feeling

and yeah this film is worth watching just for....what i would call "the black scenes"......you have never and probably will never see anything like that again

i agree with you wholeheartedly man....this film is a true masterpiece....even the soundtrack will likly be on my top of list at the end of the year
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote